General information and general terms and conditions of use
The website user is committed to reading and respecting the present general conditions of use before using the site https://escorps.eu/. These general conditions can be modified at any time. The user abides by them as soon as they are published on the website https://escorps.eu/. The last update is mentioned. The user should thus regularly refer to the latest version.
Last update: January 2018
1. Legal information
The web site https://escorps.eu/ is published by Pôle emploi; its head office is located 1-5 avenue du Docteur Gley, 75987 Paris cedex 20, France, Phone: +33 1 40 30 60 00.
Publishing Director: Monsieur Jean Bassères, Director-General.
Web host :
Centre administration : CESTSI – 93/105 rue Veuve Lacroix – 92000 Nanterre – France
Phone : +33 1 41 19 40 40
Host center : Info4 – 9/11 rue Paul Napoléon Roinard – 92400 Courbevoie – France
2. Subject matter
The web site https://escorps.eu/ makes it possible for the citizens of the European Union aged between 18 and 30 to register their application to the European Solidarity Corps programme (hereinafter referred to as “programme”) and for the companies of the European Union to post their solidarity-related job vacancies. It also makes it possible for candidates and employers to request to be contacted by Pôle emploi and its partners in order to discuss the programme and their participation.
Finally, Pôle emploi distributes information related to the programme.
3. Functioning of the web site
The candidates wishing to get involved in a solidarity project and the employers seeking for young candidates fill in the application form available on the web site.
The mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- Requested information related to the candidates in the application form: identity, date of birth, contact details, preferred contact method, desired mission (availability date, country, type of contract), Curriculum Vitae, spoken languages, driving license.
- Requested information related to the employer in the application form: information related to the company (country, activity, etc.), information related to the mission (type of contract, job description, country, requested profile), name and contact details of the person to be contacted.
The information is transmitted to Pôle emploi and its partners.
4. Protection of personal data
Some data which are collected in the application form are personal. Pôle emploi processes this information in order to contact either the citizen or the employer and to process their application or their job vacancy. Pôle emploi can transfer this information to its European partners situated in the candidate’s country of residence or in the country where the job vacancy is located. The data is deleted at the end of the programme at the latest.
In accordance with Articles 38 et seq. of Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 modified relating to information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties, any person can obtain communication and, if needed, correction or deletion of the information concerning him/her by addressing:
- The local Pôle emploi agency for those who are registered as jobseekers in France;
- The data protection officer for any other person, either by post mailed to Pôle emploi head office or by email using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (copy of the ID is needed).
The web site https://escorps.eu/ uses Google analytics cookies enabling the recording of information related to the user navigation for statistical analysis purposes. These cookies do not, in any circumstances, enable to collect personal data. The length of data retention related to the navigation is limited to 10 years.
The web site uses also session cookies. These cookies make it possible for the candidate and the employer to store, in the application form, the registered information until its validation or until the browser is closed. The user can oppose the saving of cookies on his/her computer:
· Either by choosing to browse with the OPT-OUT status on the page http://www.atinternet.com/politique-du-respect-de-la-vie-privee/
· Or by configuring the browser as follows :
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and +:
- Choose the menu « tools », then « Internet options »
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab
- Select the desired level using the cursor or click on the “advanced” button in order to customize the browser’s cookie management configuration.
For Firefox 3.5 and +:
- Choose the menu “tools”, then “Options”
- Click on “Private life” tab
- In “Rules of conservation”, select “Use customized parameters for history” and clear the “Accept cookies” button
- Choose the menu “tools”, then “Settings”
- Click on “Advanced options” tab
- In the “Content settings” dialog, tick “Deny the storage of data on all sites”
For Netscape6.X and 7.X:
- Choose the “Edit menu”> “Preferences”
- Confidentiality and Security
For Opera 6.0and +:
- Choose the “Edit menu”> “Preferences”
- Private life.
Failing that, the user accepts cookies by going forward with the navigation.
6. Conformity to the Labour law
The employer must agree to respect the European regulations, the national law and, where appropriate, applicable collective agreements related to the Labour Law.
Pôle emploi and its partners check the legality of the job vacancies they receive before offering them to the European candidates wishing to integrate the programme. Only the job vacancies which are considered as legal under the European regulation and the national law are kept.
The information published on https://escorps.eu/ is provided on an indicative basis and can be modified at any time.
Pôle emploi shall not be held responsible to the user for any kind of damage, direct or indirect, caused by using the https://escorps.eu/ website and by the impossibility to access it.
Pôle emploi shall not be held responsible to the user for any kind of damage, direct or indirect, caused by using the websites forwarded by the website https://escorps.eu/ or the impossibility to access them.